The Contract Specialist is a role that serves as an integral part of the Administration Team at SmartPrint, a dynamic, fast-growing company. The successful candidate will maintain a growing database of managed services contracts while ensuring efficiency and accuracy throughout the life of each contract. Our Contract Specialist will communicate closely with other SmartPrint Teams including Accounting, Operations, and Sales to provide support and information on a regular basis. The self-motivated and detail-oriented individual will execute end-to-end the management of all of all contracts.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Processing regular contract billing based on individual contract schedules
- Creating, updating and maintaining contracts in the SmartPrint database
- Maintaining lease agreement information in SmartPrint database
- Drafting new agreements and addendums
- Ongoing contract profitability analysis and recommendations
- Regular contract auditing
- Report generation and distribution
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Aptitude to work independently as well as in a team environment
- College or University diploma (or equivalent)
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Client Services Manager
Industries: Information Technology and Services
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional
growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits.
To apply for a career with SmartPrint, complete the form below and upload your resume.