Inside Sales Account Manager
The Inside Sales Account Manager works as part of a dynamic team and is responsible for managing, maintaining and growing a targeted client base. In this role, the target market is small and mid sized businesses in Southern Ontario. There are growth opportunities to eventually move to an Outside Sales role.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum Education – College Diploma or University Degree
- Minimum of 1+ years sales experience
- Minimum of 1+ years customer service experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Proficiency in office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM
- Successful completion of the SmartPrint Inside Sales Training Program.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships within existing client base and new business development.
- Achieve and exceed personal sales targets.
- Find incremental business opportunities and drive closure within the targeted prospect and customer account base.
- Drive growth of hardware, supplies and service business.
- Retain current customer base through providing exceptional service and developing relationships.
- Assist with lead generation to outside sales force.
Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry-Mid level
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: Full time Hours
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional
growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits.
To apply for a career with SmartPrint, complete the form below and upload your resume.