Most businesses don’t know the number of printers they have or the number pages they are printing. Analyzing and understanding the current print environment is no easy task. It takes time and expertise to inventory all devices, assess their related costs and determine how they’re impacted by the print volumes across the organization. If done properly, the assessment results are amazing. Probably for the first time ever, you’ll know:
- The actual number of print devices in the organization. Usually far more than you imagine.
- The majority of the actual print volume is done by a very small percentage of the print devices.
- Many print devices are redundant.
- Thousands of dollars are tied up in supplies inventory, some of which is expired or for printers no longer in the organization.
- Copy volumes have decreased while copier costs have increased.
- What and how your users are printing, scanning and copying.
- The total cost of ownership can be a staggering number.
The biggest benefit from the assessment is the establishment of a current state baseline. This is an essential element for measuring the costs and benefits of the potential future state of a managed print solution against the current environment. This is also the starting point to enable a SmartPrint expert to dig into user behaviour and workflow, which is where a large impact for savings and efficiency can be found.
Complete the form below for your no obligation print environment assessment.