Managed Print Services Consultant – Account Executive
A Managed Print Services Consultant works as a part of a dynamic team delivering Managed Print Services and complimentary Document Management software solutions to mid-market corporations. The Managed Print Services Consultant will manage a geographic territory with sales goal responsibility.
- Manage and grow a group of target accounts with aggressive goals.
- Identify prospective accounts; secure them as customers, and manage interaction with the company to ensure long term mutually profitable business relationships.
- Add value to clients long-term through using SmartPrint Solutions Team to deliver business process improvement through document management and workflow solutions.
Primary Job Functions:
- Prospect and develop new and existing client relationships at both senior and operational levels.
- Manage a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers, while building consensus through the prospective organization.
- Create value for our prospects through skilled questioning, finding pain and building a solution.
- A desire and ability to work autonomously and with the team both remotely.
- Highly skilled at qualifying opportunities and managing time.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- To qualify for an interview you must have experience opening and quickly growing a new territory, and are comfortable selling to C level.
- Qualified candidates must have experience selling solutions to IT and/or Finance at mid to large organizations and experience managing complex sales.
- Experience in creating value for prospects through skilled questioning, finding pain points and building a solution to improve our clients businesses.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and independent.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills — both written and verbal.
- Post-secondary education would be an asset.
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: Salary, Commission, Expenses
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional
growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits.
To apply for a career with SmartPrint, complete the form below and upload your resume.