Have you protected your printers from security threats?
Reach out to see if you qualify for a free network printer security assessment that will produce a report to see if your firm is vulnerable. This assessment arms you with the knowledge to know if you are at risk and what to do next.
Our objective is to provide you with a security plan that explains the platform of hardware that has the capability of closing off vulnerabilities in an automated fashion.
Your free print infrastructure security assessment includes:
- A network scan of a sample of print devices, performed by one of our qualified systems engineers;
- A report with a list of the vulnerabilities found during the scan;
- We provide recommendations on how to secure the environment and deliver a list of recommended tools and systems to help lock down the environment for the future;
SmartPrint’s Security Expertise
- We provide solutions to enable your firm to automate print infrastructure security protocols and reporting for you to differentiate your services and share with your clients and prospects.
- SmartPrint provides a simple, all-in-monthly fee to provide a security solution, equipment, Managed Print Services, and scanning software. This is the future of how you need to work to ensure your environment is secure so that your clients can trust you with important information.