Some of the key responsibilities to this role are to support both internal and external customers. Important elements of this role are providing hardware break/fix service support through answering and inputting service calls. The CSR will always provide a warm, friendly and welcomed approach. Always help solve problems and deal with issues while communicating with the rest of the SmartPrint team (Admin/Finance, Sales, Service, Operations, and Solutions). Supporting our MPS clients through pro-active toner replenishment and service response.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- 1st line phone support for inbound service, supplies calls and general customer service.
- Proactive Supplies Management.
- Proactive Monitoring of devices that may go stale via Facilities Manager.
- Monitor and replenish MPS client toner inventory.
- Track orders (parts and supplies) – various couriers.
- Monitor and dispatch service calls to SmartPrint Technicians
- Monitor and dispatch service calls to sub-contractors
- Dispatch/Monitoring and Escalating service calls to meet SLA’s
- Coordinate Resources (Onsite service calls, Parts, supplies)
- Deployment Management – Working closely with Account Managers to ensure successful implementations.
- Manage Part Returns.
- Assist with quarterly inventory counts/review
- Manage and coordinate on-site toner inventory intervals
- Coordinate toner pick-ups
- Provide transactional sales support for new or existing customers.
- Exceptional Communication between all internal customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Must be very organized and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work to incorporate the SmartPrint Core Values into your everyday actions with clients
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: Full-Time Hours
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional
growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits.
To apply for a career with SmartPrint, complete the form below and upload your resume.