Service – Printer/MFP/Copier Technician
Your role is to leverage our toolset to proactively monitor our client’s network devices, exceed promised SLA’s and to ensure maximum user uptime. You will troubleshoot and repair printer and MFP devices at our client’s sites.
Desired Skills & Experience:
You have a certificate or diploma from a recognized technical school or a college in the field of electronics, electrical repair, reprographics or a related field (2 or more years of related field experience as a technician may be substituted for the certificate/diploma. Electro-mechanical aptitude, electronics knowledge, computer literate.
- Experience or Authorization on Canon, HP, Lexmark, Xerox Print Devices/Multi-Function(preferable)
- Certified HP Printer Technician
- Comptia PDI+ Certification (preferable)
- A+ Certification (Mandatory)
- Microsoft MCP Certification (preferable)
- N+ for Networking (preferable)
- Provide repair and service support in customer’s location
- Own insured vehicle with valid Ontario driver’s license (mileage reimbursed)
- Good communication, strong customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work productively both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, high pressured situations
- Working hours are Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. with some flexibility.
- Physically move printer hardware when required – Single Function & Multi-Function devices (Print, Copy, Scan)
- Set-up, configure and install printer hardware
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair printer hardware
- Replace and track supplies
- Train end users on printer/MFP hardware
- Advanced software troubleshooting related to print
- Advanced knowledge of PC and printer networking
- HP Certified Printer Technician
Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: Full time Hours
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional
growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits.
To apply for a career with SmartPrint, complete the form below and upload your resume.